Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baseline

Hey everyone!  Allow me to introduce myself!  I'm Sy Whitesong, aka the Shiny Angel.  I've been in Second Life (SL) for almost a year now, and have been a dancer, DJ, manager, and am now currently enrolled in the GLANCE Modeling Academy.  Over the past year I've met soooo many amazing people, some who have come and gone, but who have all touched my life in different unique ways.  Anyways, the purpose of this blog is to track my progress as I complete modeling school, then (hopefully) as I step out into the professional modeling world.  Wish me luck!  Below is the first picture I ever took in SL, when I was a fresh little nooblet.  Please forgive the horrendous prim editing, as I hadn't yet figured out how to edit linked prims.  I probably didn't even have an Animation Override (AO) at this point!  *shudders*  This shall serve as a baseline, because it can only get better from here!  *winks*


Shape:  Custom
Skin:  Subaru
Eyes:  A:S:S:
Hair:  Find Ash
Outfit:  Living Lights
Wings & Halo:  Living Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment