Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Bleeding Edge: "Meeroos" by W h i t e s o n g FARMS


For all of you soon to be Meeroo addicts, I have great news...Jonas and I have decided to start selling our Meeroo babies!  We have a very small family of Meeroos right now (just 8), which I def prefer to the megafarms that have like 5,000.  It means Jonas and I have plenty of time to love all over each of our Meeroos, truly developing a bond with them.  We have 2 Winecoat nests up for sale now, priced at 250L each.  Drop me an IM if you're interested in adopting one of the most adorable, superfluffeh pets EVER, or feel free to stop by and pet them just for fun.  =)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jungleboys%20Tribal%20Beach/171/226/22


Shape:  Sy Whitesong
Skin:  "Edward"//Subaru
Hair:  "Greg"//3636
Eyes:  "CHAI Eyes"//L. Fauna
Outfit:  "Sweet Lady"//Xplosion
Meeroo:  "Ursine"//W h i t e s o n g  FARMS
Model & Photographer:  Sy Whitesong

No comments:

Post a Comment