Monday, April 11, 2011

The Bleeding Edge: "Caliente" & "Imperial" by Champagne, "Irish Eyes" & "Blue Victory" by Garded Secret

Sorry I'm a bit late with these posts, but MVW Modeling Academy graduation was this weekend, and it owned my soul for 3 days straight, lol.  Class with Frolic Mills was a blast though, and I graduated!  However, I digress...back to Champagne and Garded Secret.  I have several favorite designers in SL, each specializing in a different area.  yula Finesmith is my favorite jewelry designer, Arisia Ashmoot is my favorite pose designer, and dianny3636 Aeon is my favorite hair designer.  Fortunately for me, my favorite cosmetics and clothes designers have teamed up to release products that compliment each other perfectly.  YAY for Talyia Tarber and Enzo Champagne!  Below are two of the latest coordinated releases for men:  "Caliente" by Champagne paired with "Irish Eyes" by Garded Secret,  and "Imperial" by Champagne paired with "Blue Victory" by Garded Secret.  Enjoy!

"Caliente"



"Imperial"


Shape: Custom
Skin: Subaru
Cosmetics:  Garded Secret
Hair:  3636
Eyes: L. Fauna
Outfit:  Champagne
Pose:  Body Talking
Model & Photographer: Sy Whitesong

No comments:

Post a Comment