Friday, May 13, 2011

The Bleeding Edge: "Bird Of Prey" by Mea Culpa

Typically I try to get my bleeding edge reviews out within a day or two of release, if not prior to.  However, sometimes I get overwhelmed with RL, and just don't have time to cover all of the new releases that I'd like to.  =(  During Male Fashion Week back in March, Tatanka Kaligawa unveiled a new line of menswear from his wildly successful avante garde brand, Mea Culpa.  I was DYING to cover all of the new releases, but just didn't have the time to do them justice.  I have a bit more time on my hands for now, so below is "Bird Of Prey," the first of hopefully many Mea Culpa outfits that I will cover here on Shiny Angel Couture.  I applied heavy artistic and blur filters to my picture below to give it the look and feel of a watercolor painting, but don't let that fool you...the textures on this outfit are soooo incredibly detailed, and the primwork is absolutely flawless (as is to be expected from the work of Tatanka Kaligawa).  You simply MUST stop by Mea Culpa to try this outfit on for yourself!


Shape: Sy Whitesong
Skin: "Edward"//Subaru
Cosmetics:  "Black Swan"//Garded Secret
Hair:  "Hairbase"//3636
Eyes: "Chai Eyes"//L. Fauna
Outfit:  "Bird Of Prey"//Mea Culpa
Jewelry:  "Swan"//Finesmith Designs
Pose:  "Fashion Kitty"//Body Talking
Model & Photographer: Sy Whitesong

No comments:

Post a Comment