Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Road To MVW: Audition

So I didn't make it into the first round of auditions, but I'm so happy for a couple of my very dear friends who were selected as Mister Virtual World finalists...gratz to Brendan Macarthur, Daniele Eberhardt, and Matteo Bettencourt!  For my first application, I kind of sold out and went very plain, very boy next door, very much NOT me.  For my second application, I figured "screw it," and did what I do best...avant garde with a fantasy flair.  Apparently it worked, because I made it in to the second round of castings, which was today.  I'm not sure what the results will be, but I had a blast styling the outfit below for my audition.  Wish me luck!

UPDATE:  I'M INNNNNNNNNN!!!  YOU'RE LOOKING AT MR. ISRAEL 2011!



Shape: Sy Whitesong
Skin: "Edward"//Subaru
Cosmetics:  "Lace"//White Widow
Hair:  "Nick"//Uncleweb
Eyes: "CHAI Eyes"//L. Fauna
Outfit:  "Neo Pisces"//BareRose
Jewelry:  "Inspired by Caoimhe"//Finesmith Designs
Pose:  "Puissant"//Di's Opera
Model & Photographer: Sy Whitesong

No comments:

Post a Comment