Monday, May 2, 2011

The Bleeding Edge: "March & April Inspiration," Part 1 by Finesmith Designs

10 brand new Inspiration pieces are out, including a piece inspired by yours truly!  It has been an amazing experience to be a part of the Inspiration project.  Working with Yula, BlackLiquid, Xenobia, Markski and the others has been challenging, awe-inspiring, and exhilarating!  As with previous Inspiration releases, my goal is to release one new pic each day, until I've covered all 10 of the new sets (split into 2 separate posts), so check back often!

"Inspired by Sy"

This is an unused vendor shot done by the ever so talented Valeria Endrizzi.  There's no way I could do a better job than her, so here it is...my new default pic for EVERYTHING, lol.


Shape: Sy Whitesong
Skin: Subaru
Hair:  Gritty Kitty
Eyes: L. Fauna
Outfit:  Bare Rose
Pose:  Body Talking
Model: Sy Whitesong
Photographer:  Valeria Endrizzi


"Inspired by Melanie"

The instant I saw Serene Faith wearing "Melanie," I KNEW I had to pair it with "Aoi Tori" ("Blue Bird") from Eshi Otawara.  The two compliment each other PERFECTLY, and it provided me with an excuse to finally blog one of Eshi's AMAZING designs!  =P

Shape: Sy Whitesong
Skin: Subaru
Hair:  Gritty Kitty
Eyes: L. Fauna
Outfit:  Eshi Otawara
Pose:  Body Talking
Model & Photographer: Sy Whitesong


"Inspired by Rusalka"

I must admit...going up against Rusalka in the finals for Finesmith Muse intimidates the crap out of me.  She's always sooooo elegant and breathtaking (just like Rissa).  However, I play to win, and I love a good challenge, hahaha.  Here's a headshot featuring Rusalka's Inspiration set...brilliant tulips blooming in fun spring colors.

Shape: Sy Whitesong
Skin: Subaru
Hair:  Uncleweb
Eyes: L. Fauna
Pose:  Body Talking
Model & Photographer: Sy Whitesong


"Inspired by Jamee"

Jamee's set has a very tribal quality to it, with a repeated circular sun motif.  You really MUST view this shot full screen to appreciate the intricate details present in the headdress, necklace, and skirt.  The pose I'm using to drift through space here is from Body Talking's "Silent Mermaid" set, with 100% of the proceeds going to The Water Project, a charity focused on bringing clean water to Africa and India.

Shape: Sy Whitesong
Skin: Subaru
Hair:  Purple Moon
Eyes: L. Fauna
Pose:  Body Talking
Model & Photographer: Sy Whitesong


"Inspired by Taylor"

Some days you just want to let loose and feel the wind in your hair, and today was definitely one of those days!  =P  I thought this would be the easiest photo to process all week, but it took FOREVER to edit out all the green screen.  I'm def happy with the result, however.  =)

Shape: Sy Whitesong
Skin: Subaru
Hair:  3636
Eyes: L. Fauna
Pose:  Body Talking
Model & Photographer: Sy Whitesong

No comments:

Post a Comment