Sunday, February 6, 2011

MVW: Modeling 101

I had originally planned on attending the MVW Modeling Academy AFTER I graduated from GLANCE, but I got impatient and started my training this month.  I had my 101 class with Wicca Merlin today, and had a BLAST!  There are 12 people in our class, and I can already tell that some of them will be my future BFFs.  =)  Today's topic was walking a straight line, which I was uber nervous about with the lag factor, but I think all 12 of us did an excellent job of rocking it out!  We started walking a .5m balance beam, then moved on to a .15m beam.  We practiced several different kinds of turns, and had a lot of fun!  Runway was the #1 thing I was worried about coming into the modeling scene, so I feel soooo much better about life right now.  =)  WOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment