Sunday, February 13, 2011

MVW: Modeling 102

Let me start off by saying that all of the instructors and administrators for the MVW Modeling Academy I've had the honor of meeting so far are absolutely AMAZING!  Today's class was with dancer Dallagio...supermodel and spokeswoman for Stiletto Moody.  Class started an hour early, and somehow I didn't get the memo, so I was ubernervous when Giela Delpaso tracked me down 20 mins after class had started to see if I could attend the new time.  I was frazzled for the first 5 mins of class b/c I felt like a douche walking in 20 mins late (even though it wasn't my fault...technically I was 40 mins early), but dancer has the most calming and soothing personality, and quickly put me at ease.  Today we discussed principles of styling and finding that spark that sets you apart from all the Barbie and Ken lookalike models out there.  We also discussed runway posing much more in depth, and dancer answered pretty much all of the questions that I had regarding the topic.  Class lasted for 2 1/2 hours, but the time FLEW by!  I literally felt like I had only been there for 30 mins or so.  We also had the pleasure of meeting Giela in person today...a paragon of grace and beauty.  Below is a snapshot of dancer that I took during her lecture.  Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment