Friday, June 17, 2011

Seen On The Scene: "Dolce & Gabbana" by Mr. Virtual World


Today was our first styling challenge for Mr. Virtual World...a Dolce & Gabbana themed runway show! I must admit, everyone looked absolutely stunning in their D&G inspired outfits.  I also had my interview with the judges this morning, which was one of the most pleasant experiences of my Second Life to date.  Words can not express how much I admire Frolic for his honest criticism, tempered with praise where it's due.  Kay is a total sweetheart, Edi is hilarious, BlackBarbie is a paragon of patience, and Persia (who I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time today) is positively eloquent (as one would expect from the Copy Editor of the BOSL).  I can't wait to see what's in store for me as the competition continues!

Daniele Eberhardt

Matteo Bettencourt

Ponchituti Boucher

Zachary Zufreur

Me

Shape:  Sy Whitesong
Skin:  "Edward"//Subaru
Cosmetics:  "Love"//White Widow
Hair:  "Dan"//Uncleweb
Eyes:  "Herbalist Eyes"//A:S:S
Jacket:  "Fire"//Shiki
Shirt, Vest, & Pants:  "Performance Suit"//SF Designs
Shiny Stuff:  "Mr. Summer"//House Of Europe
Pose:  "Silent Line"//Di's Opera
Model & Photographer:  Sy Whitesong

No comments:

Post a Comment