Thursday, June 23, 2011

Seen On The Scene: "SL8B Couture Fashion" by SL Art Couture & Siren Productions


SL Art Couture and Siren Productions have collaborated to produce two runway shows in celebration of Second Life's 8th Birthday (SL8B)...one couture and one casual.  The couture show was earlier today, featuring Finesmith Designs, Leezu, Gizza, and Azul.  I must admit, the set is one of the prettiest that I've ever seen.  I told Jonas (my amazingly talented SL husband/landscaper) that I expect a replica in our backyard by the end of the week.  =P  Oh!  And I also spotted my first Linden ever!  Woo!!!

Dancer Dallagio

Lorelei Maggs

Lua Vendetta

SC Tracy

Zed Linden

2 comments:

  1. Ty Sy for the pic :) lag was sooooo bad that I don't know how we made it, but we did it, and wow was a Mr Linden enjoying the show hehe cool :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. lag was ATROCIOUS...i def didn't envy you models, lol. great job!

    ReplyDelete