Thursday, January 27, 2011

TEST 001: "Engraved Hearts" by Finesmith Designs


After only minor prodding, I convinced my SL hubby, Jonas Laviscu, that we should enter Finesmith's Engraved Hearts contest...love you baby!  =D  I went right to work on a concept for the shot, first choosing one of the "Romance"poses from Body Talking.  Next Jonas and I collaborated on our outfits, deciding early on that we would be wearing nothing but Finesmith jewelry and our birthday suits.  WOO!  Jonas' outfit is comprised of several "Idioma" necklaces, wrapping their way around his muscular body in one continuous sparkling ribbon.  For my outfit, I used the "Leah" necklace as a loincloth, then made a belt out of approximately 5,000 strategically placed "Shae" bracelets.  To complete the look, I added "Yula's Tear" as a nipple ring, dangling from my chest.  For our photographer, I chose Ginevra Babii.  I absolutely LOVE her work, and chose her specifically for her usage of lighting.  I've asked Ginevra to produce 3 different interpretations of our concept, and below is the first of the 3!  For this variation, Ginevra chose an Asian theme.  She mentioned that the second variation is very nature inspired, and that the third will feature a fantasy background.  I'll post those as they're completed, but enjoy this one for now!

TEST:  FAILED



Shape: Custom
Skin: Subaru
Eyes: L. Fauna
Lashes: Miamai
Hair: UW
Jewelry: Finesmith
Naughty Bits:  Xcite
Pose: Body Talking
Models: Sy Whitesong & Jonas Laviscu
Photographer: Ginevra Babii

No comments:

Post a Comment