Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GLANCE: Day 4

STYLING SESSION!!!  OMG...I sweated my tush off for 2 days straight getting ready for this.  Yesterday morning I logged in and hated EVERYTHING in my inventory.  So...about 10K Lindens, 48 hours of consecutive play, and a dozen friends' opinions later, I was ready!  Wicca was as gracious as always, complimenting me on my choice of designers and accessories, while making patient suggestions for each outfit.  My casual outfit needed a little more accessorizing, which we did on the spot.  For my swimwear, I needed flip-flops, which I found at SEY (thanks for the help Brendan and Jonas!).  Wicca suggested that I use a hairbase and attachment for my headshot (with the Valeria set from Finesmith), rather than the Uw hair I had planned, so I finally settled on "Sun" from Purple Moon after extensive shopping.  Lastly, Wicca requested that I experiment with some avant garde hair for my formal photo, so I went with "Baum" from 3636.  Styling done...raw photos submitted...now I just sit back and wait for Wicca to tell me who my super secret photographer is!  CAN'T WAIT!  Here's a preview of my casual outfit:


Shape:  Custom
Skin:  Subaru
Eyes:  L.Fauna
Lashes:  Miamai
Hair:  Gritty Kitty
Jacket:  Xplosion
Shirt:  Xplosion
Jeans:  Xplosion
Shoes (not pictured):  Xplosion
Sunglasses:  Xplosion
Bracelet:  Finesmith
Pose:  Body Talking

P.S.  Special thanks to one of my oldest SL friends, Channing Absent, for going shoe shopping with me this morning...even though I was a hot summer mess.  =P

No comments:

Post a Comment