Thursday, January 13, 2011

IT GODZIRRAH!


Please note that I suck at Photoshop, and do not pretend to be good at photography, either in RL or SL.  All photos on this blog are provided in their raw, unedited glory...unless otherwise specified, or until I magically become competent with photo editing software.

This pic is really just to show off my new shoes (which are still peaking through my pant leg, after hours of fighting with resizing scripts...grrr!).  They're from Xplosion, and I absolutely love them, but (as they're girl shoes) they were quite problematic to fit.  After an hour of experimentation, I discovered that I could attach an invisible prim sphere around them, to hide my foot (i felt like just shrinking my foot size in the shape was cheating).  This looks AMAZING, unless i walk on or in front of transparent surfaces, such as my studio:


Seriously though, the shoes look amazing, and any part of them can be changed to 1 of 27 colors with the touch of a script.  Xplosion also makes a version with cute little wings!  *heart*

Shape:  Custom
Skin:  Subaru
Eyes:  L.Fauna
Lashes:  Miamai
Hair:  Gritty Kitty
Face Tattoo:  White Widow
Hoodie:  Xplosion
Jeans:  Xplosion
Shoes:  Xplosion
Bracelet:  Finesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment