Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Bleeding Edge: "Twiggy" by Body Talking

Pose Fair 2011 opens this Friday, and Body Talking has some amazing offerings for both men and women:  "Mikey" and "Twiggy!"  For more info on "Mikey," check out my previous Bleeding Edge post here on the Shiny Angel Couture blog.  "Twiggy" is a collection of 20 poses...10 unique poses, each featuring a mirrored counterpart.  The poses are especially well suited to ladies carrying a clutch or purse (neither of which works for me), so I decided to go into cuteness overload for this shoot.  Rather than a purse, I walked around the house carrying an adorable Domo plushie that I got from SweetTooth via the Pacific Crisis Fundraiser.  Also featured is some sweet hair from 3636 (my new fav hair) and a cute little outfit from Misera, both a part of the Pacific Crisis Fundraiser as well!












Shape: Custom
Skin: Subaru
Cosmetics:  A'VION
Hair:  3636
Eyes: L. Fauna
Lashes & Nails: Garded Secret
Feet:  SEY
Outfit:  Misera
Domo Plushie:  SweetTooth
Poses:  Body Talking
Model & Photographer: Sy Whitesong

No comments:

Post a Comment