Sunday, March 6, 2011

Seen On The Scene: "February Inspiration Show" by Finesmith Designs


Yula Finesmith never ceases to amaze me.  I've followed the Finesmith Designs Inspiration project since my first foray into the modeling world back in December.  Each month yula and her panel of judges select 5 individuals to inspire a jewelry set to be released the following month.  One of my first goals that I set for myself as a model was to take part in this project, and I was fortunate enough to be selected for the March Inspiration cast, along with Wicca Merlin, Vivienne Coppola, Lauralie Baiely, and Taylor Wassep.  In addition, Wicca, Lauralie, and I will join rissa Friller for the March Finesmith Designs ad that will appear in the April issue of the BOSL (Best of Second Life)!

Back to the show!  Today's show had a very Arabian Nights sort of feel, with beautiful middle Eastern music and designs inspired by the desert sands.  The set itself resembled a desert oasis...a runway hidden beneath a rippling pool of water, surrounded by sparkling fountains and meditation clouds.  3 of today's Inspiration cast members were chosen to compete for the title of Finesmith Muse in November:  Harsch Sharktooth, caoimhe Lionheart, and Leandra Breen.  Pics below!

BlackBarbie Bravin 

caoimhe Lionheart 

Harsch Sharktooth

Jonas Laviscu

Leandra Breen

Vivienne Coppola

Xenobia Foxclaw

yula Finesmith & Frolic Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment