Sunday, March 27, 2011

Seen On The Scene: "April Inspiration Casting" by Finesmith Designs


I have no idea how Yula and her panel of judges do it...there were soooo many AMAZING models on the runway today, each with a very different interpretation of Yula's creations.  My personal favorite was Rusalka.  She quite literally took my breath away as she OWNED the runway.  In the end, five models were selected to join me and the rest of the March Inspiration models in a show at the end of the month.  Joining us will be Aliyeh Yifu, Jamee Sandalwood, Melanie Sautereau, Rusalka Callisto, and Shena Neox.  I tried my best to get pictures of each member of the April Inspiration cast, but some of them were stubborn and just WOULD NOT bake for me.  However, I was able to get a good shot of 3 of the 5, as well as a couple of shots of the audience:

Aliyeh Yifu

Anigma Eulenberg

Draakje Dailey

Leandra Breen

Melanie Sautereau

Rusalka Callisto

No comments:

Post a Comment