Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TEST 002: "Style That!" by Finesmith Designs


The first Style That! competition was held by Finesmith Designs today, and it was a BLAST!  At 9AM SLT sharp an item was made available to members of the Finesmith Designs group in Second Life.  Contestants then had approximately 2 hours to make it back to the stage with a fully styled outfit.  One thing I love about this contest is how accessible it is...ANYONE can participate, no modeling skills required!  Contestants are judged on their ability to think outside of the box and create a unique styling, NOT on their ability to walk a runway or pose.  I didn't win this week (gratz to Anigma Eulenberg), but I did have a lot of fun, and came up with a very different look for me that I probably never would have been inspired to create otherwise.  Style That! is a weekly challenge, with each week's winner going on to compete in the finals on May 31!  See you at the next competition...I play to win!  *giggles*

TEST:  FAILED



Shape: Custom
Skin: Nuuna
Hair:  Tukinowaguma
Outfit:  Mea Culpa
Pose:  Body Talking
Models:  Sy Whitesong & Caoimhe Lionheart
Photographer:  Sy Whitesong

No comments:

Post a Comment